5 maggio 2008

A syncronized double beat





A syncronized double beat

Led me to lose a snare.

A sincere crowd deafened me.

Some people say so

This is true love

Free to move below

My Eyes eaten by a crow

A crop I wish to unsow.

I was gone on liquid concrete

Before I knew it I was dead.

Prayed laid down in a walnutshell of fear


Tried to rip my chest and spine open

So thi cursed paint would leak out,

This split,

In guilt self-decreed,

built a dam to my tears ,

A grey miller dressed in kilt

Crushed my seed to wheat.


I dreamt I met my mother

But words about fallen leaves\I cannot say to she

Who gave me life


and I see

splinters of light

in dismay, filled with fright.

A thread told me what’s right

but it’s cut out of sight,


Hope, but it showers in a pierced bucket,

Sought not seen, saves, yet doubt has a place now

enshrined

In a cortex deep inside.


Halvhari



Nessun commento: