4 aprile 2008

what is it

I'm going to publish here the stuff I write. It is mainly poems. Comments are open. I've never kept a blog before, I tried but got bored after a while, or ran out of inspiration.
i've always been jealous of my poems, and did not like the idea of being stolen, reused and soon, but lately I do not really care anymore.

Very rarely my poems are good-mooded, my inspiration is familiar with jadedness and being upset about something, although all in all, it's more like i feel overcome by a dilemma: the fact that on a large scale things make sense and it is futile to suffer, but denying sufference is not healthy. This is all I could say about why I write like this if you asked me.

hope you enjoy the sound and the wordplay, which are one great fun to me when i write.

For a start, I think I'll begin posting my previous poems published on lastFM, in the journals section of my profile, halvhari.

if you send me comments and poems i will very much enjoy reading them.

take care.

Nessun commento: